- Sustainably handcrafted by abuse survivors
- 100% of proceeds go to our non-profit, to provide fair wages, safe work environment, empowerment + healing
- 16-18" gold plated brass chain. Charms add 1/2 - 1-1/2".
- Comes with 1 (one) UPPER case initial letter of your choice. Please choose item based on number of charms you want on the necklace.
- Customize your necklace with up to 2 (two) additional pendants (available: initial, heart, rainbow, star, butterfly, swirl) only $10 each
- Please specify ALL initials/symbols in notes section (in cart)
- Photos show two separate necklaces.
- Asymmetrical design
A soul longs to be fully known, seen, and remembered for the good of who they are. Knowing a person's name is the first step to being known and supported. Created from salvaged car seat components by BAE Industries.
2" extender chain available HERE
Each Mend piece shares a unique story on the tag. Your purchase tells the world that you stand for the empowerment and healing of abuse survivors in your community.
Products are made by hand and may vary slightly.
I always love to find a worthwhile cause to support and because of a gift card given to me from Mend on the Move, I’m honored to know of their work. I am so impressed with all the designs and especially the name of each and meaning attached. I love my Known in Full necklace. I had my grandkids initials added and since receiving has become my favorite piece of jewelry!! I can’t wait to find more pieces to purchase and knowing I’m empowering creative and strong women is such a bonus!!